Enterprise Blockchain Projects - Bond Market Applications
Overview – How can blockchain be used by bond market participants
Bond issuance and trading platforms built on blockchain can benefit several stakeholders in the bond market. The list of stakeholders includes enterprises, SMEs, investors, stock exchanges, regulators, treasuries, banks, insurance companies among others.
Some of the benefits of using blockchain based bond issuance platforms are:
- The process of bond issuance can be standardized and made more transparent
- Reduction in settlement time and associated risks
- The amount of paperwork and corresponding errors and corruption can be reduced
- More (smaller) issuers can access the bond markets due to reduced cost and time
- Better efficiency in the secondary trading market
- Better regulatory compliance and supervision
- Rating of bonds becomes more efficient and accurate
Several bond issuance and trading platforms have been tested successfully and are under development. The steady growth in the number of new projects initiated indicates that the excitement around these platforms is increasing. However, before these platforms become commercialized, they need to overcome few challenges and need to be tested thoroughly which seems to be delaying the launch of these platforms. Also, bond markets are highly regulated and any commercial launch could require regulatory tweaking which is not the easiest and the fastest task. Please contact our research team to learn more about how and in what areas can blockchain disrupt the bond market ecosystem.
Your blockchain research starts here ...
ESG Intelligence closely tracks the enterprise blockchain adoption across different industries, countries, and applications. We have provided sourcing intelligence to several senior IT decision makers, who are exploring the adoption of this technology. Our database of 800+ enterprise blockchain projects and 500+ enterprise blockchain vendors make us the right source to start your blockchain research.
Our team is well equipped to produce research reports customized to your specifications and focusing on the use of blockchain in any industry/ applications/ country. Here are some ways in which our research can help you:
- What are the benefits that every stakeholder will derive from blockchain adoption?
- What are the blockchain adoption trends with respect to project initiation, platform selection, and vendor selection?
- What are major challenges to commercialization of the technology?
- How does blockchain integrate with other emerging technologies – IoT, AI, 5G, Big Data?
- How can blockchain help organizations improve sustainability performance?
- Identification, comparison, and analysis of vendors who are working on blockchain implementation.
Please fill the form below to contact our research team and request free research samples.
Select Enterprise Projects/ Blockchain Use Cases
Forming consortia has been a strategy of many enterprises that are experimenting with blockchain technology because, for the successful implementation of blockchain, a number of stakeholders must be on-board.
Consortium ID: TNL010Consortium Name: WEF Project for Supply ChainMajor Enterprise/ Organization: World Food Programme, Hitachi, Maersk, Mercy Corps, Korea Customs Service, Llamasoft and Ports of Los Angeles, Oakland, Valencia, and RotterdamVendors: World Economic...
Consortium ID: TEC012Consortium Name: The Documents BlockchainMajor Enterprise/ Organization: CommercioVendors: CosmosPlatform: NAIndustry: Technology Focused Major Use Case(s): Document ManagementConsortium Announced: May 2019Description:In May 2019, Commerc.io...
Consortium ID: BFS048Consortium Name: Global Financial Innovation Network (GFIN)Major Enterprise/ Organization: Abu Dhabi Global Markets; Autorité des marchés financiers (Québec); Australian Securities & Investments Commission; Central Bank of Bahrain; United...
Consortium ID: HLT012Consortium Name: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) ConsortiumMajor Enterprise/ Organization: Indiana University Health, WakeMed Health and Hospitals, Good Shepherd Pharmacy and its RemediChain project, the Center for Supply Chain Studies, the...