Enterprise Blockchain Projects - Bond Market Applications
Overview – How can blockchain be used by bond market participants
Bond issuance and trading platforms built on blockchain can benefit several stakeholders in the bond market. The list of stakeholders includes enterprises, SMEs, investors, stock exchanges, regulators, treasuries, banks, insurance companies among others.
Some of the benefits of using blockchain based bond issuance platforms are:
- The process of bond issuance can be standardized and made more transparent
- Reduction in settlement time and associated risks
- The amount of paperwork and corresponding errors and corruption can be reduced
- More (smaller) issuers can access the bond markets due to reduced cost and time
- Better efficiency in the secondary trading market
- Better regulatory compliance and supervision
- Rating of bonds becomes more efficient and accurate
Several bond issuance and trading platforms have been tested successfully and are under development. The steady growth in the number of new projects initiated indicates that the excitement around these platforms is increasing. However, before these platforms become commercialized, they need to overcome few challenges and need to be tested thoroughly which seems to be delaying the launch of these platforms. Also, bond markets are highly regulated and any commercial launch could require regulatory tweaking which is not the easiest and the fastest task. Please contact our research team to learn more about how and in what areas can blockchain disrupt the bond market ecosystem.
Your blockchain research starts here ...
ESG Intelligence closely tracks the enterprise blockchain adoption across different industries, countries, and applications. We have provided sourcing intelligence to several senior IT decision makers, who are exploring the adoption of this technology. Our database of 800+ enterprise blockchain projects and 500+ enterprise blockchain vendors make us the right source to start your blockchain research.
Our team is well equipped to produce research reports customized to your specifications and focusing on the use of blockchain in any industry/ applications/ country. Here are some ways in which our research can help you:
- What are the benefits that every stakeholder will derive from blockchain adoption?
- What are the blockchain adoption trends with respect to project initiation, platform selection, and vendor selection?
- What are major challenges to commercialization of the technology?
- How does blockchain integrate with other emerging technologies – IoT, AI, 5G, Big Data?
- How can blockchain help organizations improve sustainability performance?
- Identification, comparison, and analysis of vendors who are working on blockchain implementation.
Please fill the form below to contact our research team and request free research samples.
Select Enterprise Projects/ Blockchain Use Cases
Puriti is a comprehensive Carbon Management System that equips your business with the tools necessary to achieve and surpass its sustainability objectives. With Puriti, you can accurately monitor and measure your business's emissions in real-time, across all Scopes....
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings. Batelco (Bahrain...
Batelco (Bahrain Telecommunication Company), a Bahrain-based telecom service provider has adopted Ericsson’s Customer Acceptance platform, which is an enterprise blockchain-based solution built for automating the collection of acceptance records upon fulfillment of...
Featured Companies Circulor provides traceability solutions to complex industrial supply chains, by allowing customers to demonstrate responsible sourcing, monitor inherited emissions from the supply chain and underpin their circular economy ambitions.Explore More...
Featured Companies Planet Labs, a provider of satellite imagery and data analytics, uses NDVI technology to monitor changes in vegetation cover and identify areas of forest degradation or deforestation. Explore More Companies This is the...