CareersJoin ESG Intelligence
We are always excited to explore opportunities of working with professionals who are passionate about solving business problems through focused research and are excited by new technologies.
Our Value Proposition
Why ESG Intelligence?
We are an open, young, and agile organization. Being a part of our team comes with the following benefits:
- You would be at the intersection of two of the biggest themes of our times – sustainability and emerging technologies.
- Stay updated about emerging technologies such as blockchain, IoT, and Artificial Intelligence and develop a strong understanding of how enterprises across the globe are adapting to the changing technology landscape.
- Learn the technique of ESG research and assessment; and best practices in corporate sustainability.
- Interact with leading industry experts and capture their opinion on industry and technology challenges.
- Work-life balance that drives you to deliver your best.
- Flat organization – no hierarchy – one team – attractive growth path for everyone involved.
Are you the one?
Our research team is a collection of professionals that are independent-minded, possess strong analytical skills, and are expected to deliver high-quality research & analysis on each project. At the same time, our leadership team is experienced in leading client engagements and teams and are proficient in research-based decision making. Across all levels, we expect our people to possess excellent problem-solving skills, an object-orient approach to find research-based solutions, excellent communication skills and have the ability to perform under pressure.
Apart from having the required functional skills to execute client requests, we expect each employee to demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, integrity and work ethics at all times.
Finally, despite having people come from a diverse set of educational and cultural backgrounds, our employees have one thing in common — a passion for learning, client service, and research.
- (RB07) Research Analyst – Blockchain Intelligence: We are looking for a young, smart, technology enthusiast, who is keen to understand how blockchain technology can disrupt enterprise technology, across industries. Key requirement: Strong written English skills. This is a full-time opportunity, and we are looking for candidates from Delhi (NCR) only. Preferred qualification: Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering.
- (RS03) Research Analyst – Sustainability Assessment: We are looking to add young and sharp research analysts, who are looking to learn how technology companies across the world can become more sustainable. Key requirement: Strong written English skills. This is a full-time opportunity, and we are looking for candidates from Delhi (NCR) only.