Join a Premier Sustainability Research Firm
ESG Intelligence Private Limited is an India-based independent ESG research provider, focused on emerging markets.
ESG research is a rapidly growing research strategy within the investment management community. At the same time, more and more corporations sourcing from emerging markets are requesting ESG assessment of their suppliers.
We conduct research on key business and sustainability risk areas, that include environment, human resources, governance, CSR, supply chain, regulations, macroeconomics, emerging technology, and geopolitics. The objective of our research is to understand how the performance of emerging market companies in each of these risk areas impact their financial performance in the long term.
To learn more about how we help our clients and how we differentiate ourselves, please read our about us section.
Why ESG intelligence?
We are an open, young, and agile organization. Being a part of our team comes with the following benefits:
- You get to learn the technique of ESG research.
- You develop a strong understanding of how large corporations in emerging markets are addressing their business and sustainability challenges.
- You get to interact with leading industry experts and capture their opinion on industry challenges.
- Work-life balance that drives you to deliver your best.
- Flat organization – no hierarchy – one team – everyone grows together.
We are currently looking for
We are currently looking to expand our team, and are looking to add the following type of professionals at our office in Delhi.
- Sustainability Research Analysts: Candidates with 1 to 2 years of experience in doing ESG research on companies, and strong educational background.
Interested candidates are requested to fill the form on this page and send your resume at email@example.com