The report will contain profiles of 30+ blockchain consortia that fall into the following three categories:
• Category one: These consortia will have as their member companies similar to either Canada Post and its two other subsidiaries Purolator and SCI Group Inc., and will be focused on the three use cases – transportation/ logistics/ courier, payment/ remittance, and digital identity.
• Category two: These consortia will be focused on the three use cases (above) but might not have members that are similar to Canada Post and subsidiaries.
• Category three: These consortia will have members that are similar to Canada Post and its two subsidiaries but will not be focusing on the three use cases you specified.
Each consortium profile will have the following information (subject to availability):
• Consortium Name
• Consortium Website
• Major Consortium members
• Platform Used
• Industry Focus
• Geography Focus
• Major use cases of focus
• Consortium announced date
• Size of the consortium
• Status (maturity status depending on the progress it has made)
• Description including a chronology of major developments
• Weblinks of sources of information used