Enterprise Blockchain Projects - Commodity Trading
Your blockchain research starts here ...
ESG Intelligence closely tracks the enterprise blockchain adoption across different industries, countries, and applications. We have provided sourcing intelligence to several senior IT decision makers, who are exploring the adoption of this technology. Our database of 800+ enterprise blockchain projects and 500+ enterprise blockchain vendors make us the right source to start your blockchain research.
Our team is well equipped to produce research reports customized to your specifications and focusing on the use of blockchain in any industry/ applications/ country. Here are some ways in which our research can help you:
- What are the benefits that every stakeholder will derive from blockchain adoption?
- What are the blockchain adoption trends with respect to project initiation, platform selection, and vendor selection?
- What are major challenges to commercialization of the technology?
- How does blockchain integrate with other emerging technologies – IoT, AI, 5G, Big Data?
- How can blockchain help organizations improve sustainability performance?
- Identification, comparison, and analysis of vendors who are working on blockchain implementation.
Please fill the form below to contact our research team and request free research samples.
Select Enterprise Projects/ Blockchain Use Cases
Blockchain Adoption This Week | Updates on new blockchain projects launched across the globe, and the activity in blockchain consortia during the week gone by.
Blockchain for Sustainability Week ending 15 May 2022 Funding renewable energy project using tokenization | South Africa Company: Sinan Energy, P2B2B2B Exchange Sustainability Issues: SDG #7, aims to ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and modern...
Blockchain for Sustainability Week ending 15 May 2022 Blockchain and Space Tech combine to provide granular climate data | Global Company: Plugin. Sustainability Issues: This project aligns with the objectives of SDG #13 (Climate Action), which aims to take urgent...