Metals and Mining Dashboard
Curated, Comprehensive, and Comparable intelligence on all the developments that are taking place within the metals and mining, with respect to blockchain adoption.
You cannot afford to miss the enterprise blockchain action in the Metals and Mining sector!
Enterprise Blockchain Projects
Key Industry Executives
Why Enterprise Blockchain Intelligence?
Blockchain can solve many problems for the F&B sector. Establishing provenance of food products, eliminating adulterated and counterfeit products, provisioning faster and fairer payments to growers, reducing trade promotion costs, and controlling reputational damage from product recalls. These are just a few use cases of this technology for the food and beverage sector. Many big and small enterprises from across the food value chain are undertaking blockchain projects in search of viable use cases.
While there is no dearth of information on blockchain and its benefits for food and beverage sector, it is very difficult to get updated, complete, comparable and structured information on how various enterprises are using this technology.
What do we offer?
- Use-case Analysis Reports: A 360-degree analysis of each blockchain use case for the sector, that focuses on the industry pain points, stakeholder-benefit analysis, learnings from the various blockchain projects, challenges to commercialization of projects, and much more.
- Enterprise Blockchain Intelligence (EBI) Platform: A one-stop intelligence platform. that allows you to access, analyze and compare information on all projects and consortia, as well as identify key executives that you should engage with to take the next informed step.
Who benefits from our products?
- Technology decision-makers at food and beverage enterprise, or at a government /regulatory agency.
- Strategy executives at technology companies providing blockchain solutions to food and beverage enterprises.
- Technology consultants advising food and beverage enterprises on their digital transformation efforts.
- Anyone else trying to make sense of what blockchain can do for the food and beverage industry.