Blockchain Consortium Analysis Reports and Intelligence
An in-depth analysis of how blockchain consortia are taking shape in various industries to expedite blockchain adoption. You can also access the most updated intelligence on blockchain consorita.
Consortia hold the key to meaningful blockchain adoption
As the Blockchain technology separates itself from the cryptocurrency frenzy, enterprises around the world are trying to find effective, viable, scalable, and sustainable use cases of this technology. Blockchain is a distributed technology and it requires confidence and collaboration from all participating stakeholders, to be most effective.
As Steve Jobs put it aptly a few years ago – “Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.” We can take this quote and apply it in the context of blockchain technology. It would read something like – “Great things on the blockchain are never done by one organization. They’re done by a consortium of organizations. Today, blockchain technology has several strong use cases in each industry but requires collaboration among industry stakeholders to test, pilot and commercialize these blockchain applications. This urge is driving the formation of multiple industry consortia, and this rate of formation of consortia is only increasing.
How can we help?
We have been tracking the enterprise blockchain projects and blockchain consortia since mid-2017. In this process, we have created the most comprehensive databases of enterprise blockchain projects and blockchain consortia. We combine this intelligence with the experience of our research team to produce highly customized reports for clients that included leading global enterprises, blockchain technology vendors, investment advisors, and technology consultants. In addition, we also provide access to the most updated list of blockchain consortia and the key executives driving these consortia.
Please find below, the details of our two products:
Analytical Report on Evolution of Blockchain Consortia
- Overview of blockchain consortia
- Need for blockchain consortia
- Types of blockchain consortia
- The popularity of blockchain consortia
- Benefits of blockchain consortia for enterprises (Consortia vs. Private Projects)
- Success Factors: Factors that drive the success of a blockchain consortia
- Considerations for the primary (founding members of blockchain consortia)
- Blockchain Challenges: How blockchain consortia are helping overcome adoption challenges
- Blockchain consortia trends – for the industry
- Timeline of blockchain consortia formation
- Analysis of the size of blockchain consortia
- Analysis of maturity of consortia
- Mapping of maturity of consortia with and size of consortia
- Identification of top blockchain use cases that are driving maximum consortia interest in that industry
- Stakeholder benefit analysis: Mapping of how different stakeholders from the industry benefit by joining blockchain consortia.
- Current industry pain points: Analysis of major industry issues in the industry ecosystem that these consortia can potentially eliminate.
- Vendor landscape analysis: Profiles and analysis of major vendors that are a part of these consortia and are driving them.
- Adoption best practices: Includes a step-by-step plan for creating a blockchain consortium, as well as best practices from successful consortia and learnings from failed consortia.
Up-to-date Intelligence on Blockchain Consortia
- Consortium Name
- Consortium Website
- Major Enterprise members (including URL to members list)
- Major technology vendors who are a part of the consortium
- Key executives (from enterprises and technology vendors that are a part of the consortium)
- Platform Used
- Industry Focus
- Geography Focus
- Major use cases of focus
- Consortium announced month
- Size of the consortium
- Status (maturity status depending on the progress it has made)
- Description including chronology of major developments
*Information on various fields is subject to availability on public sources.
Industry Focus of Blockchain Consortia
|Banking and Financial Services||65|
|Consumer Goods and Retail||10|
|Energy and Utilities||10|
|Food and Beverage||7|
|Leisure and Entertainment||3|
|Media and Advertising||8|
|Metals and Mining||8|
|Real Estate and Construction||5|
|Telecommunications and Hi-Tech||9|
|Transportation and Logistics||14|
As of 30 November 2019.