DECLUTTER BLOCKCHAINEnterprise Blockchain Intelligence
Curated, Comprehensive and Current intelligence on enterprise blockchain adoption across industries.
Enterprise Blockchain Adoption – Projects and Consortia
Enterprise Blockchain adoption has been taking place by two parallel routes that have now started to cross paths at several junctures.
- The first route is the one that we call blockchain projects, where one or more organizations conduct a pilot or a proof of concept study on a blockchain use case. In such projects the organizations might use public or private blockchains depending on the use case at hand.
- The second route is a more formalised consortium of multiple stakeholders with an objective of testing blockchain technology for one or more use cases, and agreed upon governance models for the consortium. Here, special private blockchains called the consortium blockchains are used, where stakeholders get permission to access to the blockchain basis there position in the consortium.
In order to provide the most comprehensive enterprise blockchain intelligence, we have been tracking the initiation and development of various blockchain projects from across industries and countries.
What do we offer?
Intelligence on all blockchain consortia
Here you get access to the list of all blockchain consortia that have been formed across the globe so that you can bring yourself up-to-speed with all the serious action with regards to blockchain adoption.
We also give you access to the list of senior executives that are playing key roles in shaping and driving these consortia.
As of January 2020, we have 215+ blockchain consortia and 1600+ key executives on this list.
Please register for a free demo trial of this platform.
Sectoral intelligence on blockchain adoption
Here we deliver comprehensive intelligence on blockchain adoption in a particular industry or sector through the following elements for each sector:
- Dashboard – Graphical summary of all the action that has taken place.
- Profiles of all relevant consortia
- Summary of all relevant projects
- List of all relevant use cases
- Profiles of all participating companies
- List of all key executives
As of January 2020, the intelligence on the healthcare sector is available and you can request a demo here.