Our Expert Insight solution provides you access to our exclusive expert network – ESG Experts. We handpick experts who can discuss various topics, issues, and developments that can impact long-term sustainability of companies. These experts are pre-screened for your specific requirements and are made available through various engagements that include – telephonic consultations, in-person meetings, onsite consulting, custom surveys and even full-time positions.
Why Expert Insights?
Our experts are available to discuss with you, the various factors that can impact the performance of your investments or suppliers in emerging markets. Such advice is especially critical when you are trying to understand the potential impact of a risk emanating from the environmental, employee practices, regulations, n-tier supply chain, geopolitical instability, evolving technology landscape and corporate governance. Our hassle-free and flexible engagement process allows you to get the most comprehensive and accurate insights, just when you need them.
- Diversified expert coverage: Our experts can discuss all potential risk and opportunity areas for any company.
- Flexible engagement options: We offer experts for a variety of engagements which range from short telephonic consultations, to short-term contracted enagagements to even full time placements.
- Free access to expert viewpoint: Through our Viewpoint section you can get a sneak-peek into insights offered by some of our flagship experts.
- Pre-screened experts: Our research team, ensures that the expert who is presented for a consultation is well screened for pertinence to your requirements.
- Access to our research team: Our expert network is handled by a highly experienced research team which knows the emerging markets well, this should make your engagements with us smooth and valuable for you.
Simple Expert Engagement Process:
Flexible Engagement Options
Short telephonic discussions with our experts can help you get first-hand viewpoint.
In-person meetings with experts can be arranged basis mutual availability.
Corporations can also engage our experts on short- or long-term consulting assignments.
Take a quick view of a targeted set of experts on specific topics, through our custom surveys.
We also em-panel select expert witnesses for litigation issues.
Might as well hire one of our qualified experts for a full-time position.