Blockchain applications – Transparent Supply Chains
Analysis of all use cases, where the blockchain technology is being used for ensuring transparency, trace-ability, and authenticity of goods in the supply chain. This includes supply chains of a wide variety of goods such as diamonds, meat products, fabrics, fruits, and cannabis.
- Identification of blockchain participants/ stakeholders.
- Identification of pain points in the current system.
- Analysis of how blockchain can address those pain points.
- Blockchain adoption trends.
- Analysis of all active use cases from the industry.
- Commentary of industry stakeholders.
- Profiles of all vendors involved in these active use cases.
- Challenges to commercial implementation of blockchain.
- Sustainability impact analysis of blockchain adoption.
This report is for:
- Business and technology decision-makers at leading companies that deal with large and complex supply chains.
- IT Vendors and Blockchain platform providers who can deliver blockchain solutions.
- Public sector, government organizations, and regulators, who are looking to evaluate the pros and cons of blockchain adoption for this application.
- Investors and asset managers who are closely looking at blockchain start-up landscape to identify investment opportunities.
How to access this report?
- Fill up the request form below.
- Our research team will contact you to confirm request specification.
- Our research team gives you the price and delivery time.
- You make the payment.
- Our team delivers the report at the stipulated time.