SIA Platform - Blockchain Consortia IntelligenceNavigation Instructions
Types of Reports
There are two types of reports that are used to display the information under various pages:
- List Reports: These reports are used in the consortia and leaders’ pages.
- Pivot Report: This report is currently used in the Use Cases page.
The list reports display the contents of any specified custom report from our database in a fix-sized window. By default, the report appears in the ‘quick view’ that allows the user to view the entire report and glance through the records. A ‘detail view’ of the report allows the user to view all information for a single record, and quickly gain insights from the related information.
Below, we have included some screenshots of the quick view of the report and numbered the essential elements.
Main Elements in the quick view:
- Report Title
- Heading Bar
- Eye Icon in the Heading bar
- A checkbox in the Heading bar
- Name of the Column
- Search button
- Total records in the report
8. Column menu (appears on clicking the column name)
9. Column Checklist (appears on clicking the eye icon in the heading bar)
10. Search bar (appears on clicking the search button)
Navigation Instructions of the quick view
The following navigation options are available for the quick view:
- Show/hide columns:
- Click the eye icon in the heading bar, this drops down a column checklist in the table. The user can check/ uncheck the columns that they want to show/ hide.
- A specific column can also be hidden by clicking the name of the column in the heading bar and selecting ‘hide column’ option in the column menu.
- Print Records:
- Click the checkbox in the heading bar to activate the Print option in the top left corner.
- If you want to print a specific record, you can select that record by checking the checkbox next to that record, or by viewing record details, where the print option is available in the top right corner of the details window.
- Search Records:
- The database can be searched with respect to every column appearing in the quick view.
- This can be done by clicking the column heading and selecting ‘Search’ from the drop-down, this activates a search panel on the far right of the screen, giving various search options for that column.
- This search panel can also be accessed by clicking the search button that appears on the top of the right corner.
- Sort Records:
- The database can be sorted with respect to every column appearing in the column.
- This can be done by clicking the column heading and selecting from ‘Sort by Asc’ or ‘Sort by Desc’ options, which will sort the data with respect to that column in ascending or descending order.
- Group Records:
- The database can be Grouped with respect to every column appearing in the column.
- This can be done by clicking the column heading and selecting from ‘Group by Asc’ or ‘Group by Desc’ options, which will group the data with respect to that column in ascending or descending order.
Below, we have included some screenshots of the detail view of the report and numbered the essential elements.
Main Elements in the detail view:
- Navigation buttons
- Print button
- Exit button
- Scroll bar
- Field label
- Field value
Navigation Instructions of the detail view
The following navigation options are available for the detail view:
- Activate detail view:
- Click on the row corresponding to the record for which you want to see the details, this activates the detail view in the right half of the screen.
- Navigate records:
- This screen allows you to navigate details of all the records sequentially, by using the navigation buttons on the top left corner.
- Print record:
- To Print a specific record, please click on the Print button on top of the detail view window.
- This will only print the currently active record
- View various sections:
- The detail view generally pulls information from various tables pertaining to that record and displays them in different sections.
- The detail view window can be scrolled down, to access all the sections.
This pivot reports that are used on the Use case page allow the users to narrow down on the consortia focusing on specific use cases. This page pulls the pivot table ‘Consortia Use Cases Mapping’ from our database and displays it in the body section of the page.
Below, we have included some screenshots of the report and numbered the essential elements.
Main Elements in the Pivot Report:
- User Filters
- Column Headers
- Row collapse toggle
- Scroll bar
- Row count toggle
Navigation Instructions for Pivot Report
The information on this webpage is proprietary and should not be reproduced in any manner without the written permission of ESG Intelligence Private Limited (ESG). This analysis does not constitute investment or professional advice and investors and other users of this information should not rely on it for investment or other purposes. While we have taken due care and caution in the compilation and presentation of the information and data, no warranty is made as to the completeness, accuracy or utility of this analysis.