SIA PLATFORM - Blockchain Consortia IntelligenceList of all Blockchain Consortia, Leaders and Use Cases
SIA Platform gives you any-time access to intelligence on blockchain consortia
The SIA (Smart Intelligence Access) Platform gives you the most comprehensive and comparable information on the formation and evolution of blockchain consortia across industries and geographies.
The platform is managed by our research team that has been tracking enterprise blockchain adoption since 2017, and maintains the most comprehensive database of enterprise blockchain projects and consortia. We have delivered custom research reports based on this intelligence to several clients. The platform allows you anytime access to:
- A living list of all blockchain consortia, that helps you to keep a track of new consortia formations and how existing consortia are maturing.
- A living list of senior blockchain executives – from enterprises, technology vendors, and other stakeholders, that are driving these consortia.
- A pivot based use-case dashboard that will help you analyze the use case focus of various consortia.
- A curated compilation of resources from the Internet that give insight into enterprise adoption of the blockchain technology.
Please see the snapshot of the information that is available and sign up for the SIA platform to stay updated about blockchain consortia, and to understand which consortia is best for you.
What Do You Get on the SIA Platform?
A pivot-based dashboard that allows you to identify the consortia focused on specific use cases by applying filters for:
- Use case category
- Industry focus
- Geography focus
- Consortium Size
- Consortium Maturity
A searchable list of all consortia that provides the following details about each consortium:
- Consortium Name
- Use cases
- Industry Focus
- Geographic Focus
- Consortium Size
- Consortium Maturity
- Key Members
- Web links to news updates
A searchable list of senior executives and decision-makers, who are driving blockchain consortia:
- Company Name
- Link to LinkedIn profiles
A curated compilation of freely available resources about blockchain from the Internet. It includes links to:
- Reports by consulting firms, blockchain vendors, and academic institutions
- Interviews with senior industry experts
- Surveys regarding blockchain adoption and impact
How to get started?
Request a demo
- To request a demo of the SIA Platform, please fill this request form, and one of our team members will contact you to schedule a demo call with you.
- On this call, we will walk you through the platform in a screen-sharing session and will also answer questions that you may have about the platform, methodology, or pricing.
Get started with a Quarterly Subscription
Price: USD 300/ quarter
Save 33% with an Annual Subscription
Price: USD 800/ year
We Accept Cryptocurrency
- You can also subscribe by making payments in the following popular crypto-currencies – Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dai (DAI), Litecoin (LTC), and USD Coin (USDC).
- We use Coinbase Commerce to accept Crypto Payments.
- For this, you need to subscribe and select, Crypto Payment Option while Subscribing.
Discounts for Students
- SIA platform subscriptions are offered to students at a 30% discount. In order to avail of this discount, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your email address issued by your academic institution, so that we can provide you the custom subscription link.
Bulk Pricing for Enterprise Users
- To enquire about enterprise discounts (more than 5 users), please write to us at email@example.com from your enterprise email address, so that our sales team can contact you.
Methodology and FAQs
- To understand the methodology we follow to identify and classify various consortia, please visit our Methodology and FAQs page.