SIA Platform - Blockchain Intelligence - HealthcareBlockchain Adoption Overview
SIA Platform – Blockchain Adoption Database – Healthcare Sector
The SIA (Smart Intelligence Access) Platform gives you the most comprehensive and comparable information on the adoption of blockchain technology within the healthcare sector across the globe.
The platform is managed by our research team that has been tracking enterprise blockchain adoption since 2017 and maintains the most comprehensive database of enterprise blockchain projects and consortia. We have delivered custom research reports based on this intelligence to several clients. The platform allows you anytime access to:
- A living list of all blockchain consortia focused on the healthcare sector, which helps you to keep a track of new consortia formations and track how existing consortia are maturing.
- A living list of all enterprise blockchain projects focused on the healthcare sector, which helps to discover how different organizations are using this technology across the globe.
- A living list of all organizations – enterprises, blockchain vendors, regulators, NGOs, and others – that are a part of these projects and consortia.
- A living list of senior executives – from enterprises, technology vendors, and other stakeholders, that are driving these consortia.
- A searchable and standardized list of use-cases, on which blockchain consortia and projects are focusing, to help you analyze the maturity of various use cases.
Please see the snapshot of the information that is available and request a demo of our SIA platform to come up-to-speed and stay updated about blockchain adoption in the healthcare sector.
To access the details of each healthcare blockchain consortia, the associated use cases, and the key executives who are driving these consortia, please request a demo of the SIA platform.